The Apostles’ Creed
1. I believe in the Father Elohim El Elyon, progenitor of sky and
2. And in Yahshua Moshiach, his only begotten son, our master:
3. Who was conceived by the Ruach ha Qodesh, born of Almah Marya,
4. suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was
buried. (He descended into sheol.)
5. The third day he arose from the dead.
6. He ascended into the sky to be seated at the right hand of the
Father Elohim El Elyon.
7. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
8. I believe in the Ruach ha Qodesh.
9. I believe in the qadosh universal assembly - the communion of
10. I believe in the forgiveness of sins –
11. The resurrection of the body –
12. And the life l’olam va-ed.
from the famed discovery
oldest New Testament text has finally been released to the public.
You may read the Codex Sinaiticus online - but only if you
know Greek! To read it in
English, you need the only English translation we know.
The H. T.
Anderson English Translation
of the Codex Sinaiticus, with the three extra early New
Testament books and the Sonnini Manuscript of Acts 29 included, and
the original absences of certain verses (put in there later by the
'church') is now
available only at here.
THIS IS NOT A
CHEAP, SCANNED-IN FACSIMILE. This is a first edition of the text
published in easy-to-read Georgia font with plenty of room between
verses for your notes.2 points between verses, hard or soft cover.
Also known as
Recognitions of Clement
Ever wonder why
PAUL and not PETER received the
to the lost tribes? Wasn't Peter the stone upon which the
"church" was to be built? In this new translation of the
Nazarene Acts, we follow Kefa (Peter) as he itinerates from
Jerusalem and up the Mediterranean coast up to Tripoli, as recorded
in the journals of his successor, Clement of Rome (Phi 4:3).
Every message Kefa preached, the company he kept, and the great
works of faith the the Almighty accomplished through him are herein
recorded. This 300 page volume has been 'hidden' in the back
of an obscure volume of the "Church Fathers" all this time.
Could it be that, in establishing the Gentile 'church' by pushing
away from Judaism, this history was purposely hidden?