Channeling the Benevolent Dead
Is it a Gift? Is it a sin?
Please take time to study this guide if you
are a believer in Yahweh
Snyder Bible Home
Psychic Friends (Pod)
The Demonized Child (Pod)
Neil Anderson Pack, 2 Volumes Victory Over Darkness / The Bondage Breaker, updated editions
Deep Wounds Deep Healing: Discovering the Vital Link Between Spiritual Warfare & Inner Healing Charles Kraft - helping self & others
I Give You Authority Charles Kraft - how to have & use it
Spiritual Housecleaning: Protect Your Home From Spiritual Pollution Alice & Eddie Smith
18:10-12 excerpts NJB 10. There must never be anyone among you who ...
practices divination, who is soothsayer, augur or sorcerer, weaver of
spells, consulter of ghosts or mediums, or necromancer. 12.
For anyone who does these things is detestable to Yahweh your G*d; it is
because of these detestable practices that Yahweh your G*d is driving out
these nations before you. The New Jerusalem Bible a Roman Catholic
Necromancy as defined in The Catholic Encyclopedia: Necromancy is a special mode of divination by the evocation of the dead. Understood as nigromancy (niger, black), which is the Italian, Spanish and old French form, the term suggests "black" magic or "black" art, in which marvelous results are due to the agency of evil spirits, while in "white" magic they are due to human dexterity and trickery. The practice of necromancy supposes belief in the survival of the soul after death, the possession of a superior knowledge by the disembodied spirit, and the possibility of communication between the living and the dead. The circumstances and conditions of this communication — such as time, place, and rites to be followed — depend on the various conceptions which were entertained concerning the nature of the departed soul, its abode, its relations with the earth and with the body in which it previously resided. As divinities frequently were but human heroes raised to the rank of gods, necromancy, mythology, and demonology are in close relation, and the oracles of the dead are not always easily distinguished from the oracles of the gods.
1) Necromancy - conjuring spirits of the dead - is prohibited to those in covenant with Yahweh and those who are in membership of the orthodox Christian Church. Yahweh of the Scriptures plainly states this prohibition, as does the New Testament throughout.
The question is, "If it brings comfort to the living, why is it forbidden?"
2) The Catholic church sometimes teaches the dogma of the immortal soul. This concept has been (admittedly) assimilated from paganism. It has also been corrected in the Reformation and Counter-reformation to a Hebraic / biblical view: that souls (psuceV) are not immortal; they die according to the Scripture (Genesis 35:18, etc.).
3) Some Catholic churches also teach the notion of a storehouse of souls waiting to be born. These souls are all "good," and when one descends from the storehouse and enters a new child, that child is born "good." This idea can be traced back to Egyptian Gnosticism. This idea has been entirely abandoned as mythology. People, much like animals, says the Scripture, are born and die.
4) People are living souls born spiritually dead (Eph 2:1, etc.). Adam, the father of humankind, was formed a living soul in the image of Elohim (Yahweh G*d). Adam dies. The human race came from his bowels, no longer formed in the image of Elohim, but conceived and born through human endeavor - still being living souls - but spiritually dead - and all eventually die.
5) Human retain the chance of becoming spiritually alive in Messiah through the intervention of Yahweh. Yahshua (Jesus) called this a miracle - "you must be born again" (also "born of the spirit"). This spirit is the "right spirit" of David's confessional plea in Psalm 51:10. Create in me a clean heart, O Elohim; and renew a right spirit within me. Upon the death of the body of one born of spirit, the spirit along with his/her intelligence remains alive in the in the spiritual body of Messiah. This is what the Scripture teaches; but perceptionally, it remains a mystery.
6) The vast majority humans remain spiritually dead throughout their corporeal life. Thus there is within all a VOID, where the spiritual man (right spirit) should be but is not, for the right or righteous spirit never finds its place there unless the human receives from Yahweh through an act of the will. So when the natural man dies, his body and mind ends up in a grave. Our forebears called this grave Sheol - a hole. Death has always been defined as the end of life. The dead live not in hell, or purgatory or a nether world. To be dead means to cease to live at all. They live no more.
However Yahweh promises that 6,000 years from Adam, all the dead (save those that never died, i.e. those born of spirit), will be resurrected to face a judgment. The Catholic Church teaches rightly that the resurrection of the dead is the pivot point upon which all history of humankind rests. 6,000 years is passing just now.
|7) Having this knowledge,
we continue with our experience of channeling the benevolent dead.
If the dead are dead, how is this possible at all?
Humans have very, very limited perception. They see a very narrow spectrum of the light band and hear a very limited slice of the wave band. (These are actually the same bands, just different sections.) Humans generally are simply not able to sense the reality beyond their limited senses. Despite scientific proof to the contrary, people really don't believe in the corporeal (bodily) nature of what they cannot generally see, though they give lip service to multi-dimensional entities such as gods, angels and ghosts of the dead.
8) Yet according to mathematical calculation and the experience of a few, fourth-dimensional (spiritual) life exists all around; the origin of which is another topic addressed in another message.
There are many species of spiritual, multi-dimensional life according to the most reliable sources; some of which survive by parasitizing humans and animals. The Scripture as well as contemporary medical case history books are replete with examples of spiritual parasites. Some are sophisticated enough beings to get into the void of where the human spirit should have the "right" spirit" but does not. Such may parasitize a family for generations. Such may be large and strong enough to stay with a host for a lifetime until the host dies or the entity is expelled (a rarity).
The relationship between the spiritual being and the physical being, even if crippling and poisoning, becomes symbiotic after a time. One being cannot live without the other (supposedly). They often completely assimilate - the man becomes spiritual; the spirit becomes corporeal. The spiritually dead acquire a spiritual counterpart after all, only not the right spirit; rather, what the Bible calls a demon or an unclean spirit who has, perhaps, been hosted through countless human lives. This is why the demon, the hog and the lamprey share a common title in the Scripture - unclean. (Leviticus 11:7-10)
9) When the host dies (often on account of the waste products), the parasite is freed from its home and companion. It has been so close so long, feeding from the host, that the disembodied unclean spirit takes on the personality, characteristics and persona of the deceased. It has become that which it victimized. That is the nature of the beast.
10) When allowed an opening in another human, either by consent or by finding an accessible void, the unclean spirit will always enter into the new, bringing in the persona of the parasitized corpse. Anybody, whether born of the spirit or not, may take in a disembodied demonic imposter very easily - by consent, through ignorance of the ordinance of church or law, through habitual sin (uncleanliness). Some houses draw rats; others do not.
Since this kind of life is not likely to be killed or repelled, such may live a very long time in our reckoning. It stays around the familiar area - that which it considers its home - with the same people, seeking prey of those who they have "known" for perhaps decades.
Matthew 12:43-45. "When the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but it finds none. Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when it comes he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there."
11) Now, this brings up the "why" of Yahweh's prohibition. Many species of soul-suckers parasitize their victims on an animal level - having little more intelligence than to simply survive on the host, often causing incredible personality disorders and mental illnesses. Some species are very intelligent and devious. When they come in for awhile, like during an act of channeling / necromancy, they begin setting up quarters, usually quite methodically, until they are sure they have the strength to remain there.
12) I have had dozens of people contact me who have started doing channeling or something similar. Without exception, they dabbled in what they believed to be uncommon gifts or powers, felt the "hideous strength" of it, and eventually became demonized. Some immediately (invited in); some after many months of preparation.
I have been called on many, many times to try to get these people free of demons once the entity and its associates have set the hook and are locked into their new residence. Most know what the problem is after it's too late. Two contacted me just this week about their demonization. In one case, it was a testimony of how someone finally got free after she worked very hard and paid no small money to learn how to pry it loose.
But in almost every case I have known, if we can get it out, it does come back with its friends time and time again to learn if the former host has changed the locks on the doors of his body.
My friend, take the advice of a man who has been dealing with the demonized people for 32 years - started out the same way as you. Put an end to your necromancy immediately.
Tonight begins Yom Kippur - the day of atonement. Tomorrow is a holy day suited to quitting this practice and renouncing it.
Speak to Yahweh directly. Tell him you have learned that what you are doing to give others pleasure is a mortal sin. Tell him it's your intention to be obedient to his commandments. Tell him you do not wish to be demonized or use that power, available to all, but prohibited. Realize there are CLEAN GIFTS that can help - you are doing your friend no favor using UNCLEAN. Renounce and repent of necromancy and any other dark work.
Command the unclean spirit that took up residence in ______'s body to depart in the name of Yahshua Messiah. Command it (using the deceased's name) to leave and go directly to Yahshua's feet for him to do with s he will. Do this in no uncertain words until you feel this thing leave you and your presence. Don't allow it to fool you or to make you seem foolish in this - lives are at stake, including the widow's. Mortal sin effects many people.
When it's gone, thank Father Yahweh for delivering you of this "gift." Ask him to protect you from any subsequent acts of retribution. And be done with it.
Keep Yom Kippur as Yahweh commanded in Scripture - Leviticus 23:27.
My best wishes and prayers. Jackson Snyder, B.G.S., M.Div., D.H.L.